Don‘t live in Richmond but need help preparing for 26.2?
Then look no further than our Virtual Marathon Training Team, designed to motivate and prepare individuals to run the VCU Health Richmond Marathon on November 16. Modeled after our award-winning Richmond-based Sports Backers Marathon Training Team, you’ll find yourself not just equipped with a detailed 24-week program, but a great crew of experienced coaches to correspond with by email. One of our favorite perks? Race-day on-course support from our army of Sports Backers Marathon Training Team coaches and participants. So let our Virtual Marathon Training Team carry you to 26.2…when you hit that final stretch at the Nov. 16 VCU Health Richmond Marathon, you’ll be glad you didn’t go at it alone!
- Training book (which you'll receive electronically) with a detailed 24-week plan to prepare you for the VCU Health Richmond Marathon on November 16
- Weekly Coach's emails
- Sports Backers Marathon Training Team (MTT) t-shirt
- Sports Backers MTT race day singlet
- Special Training Team Clothing Drop on race day
- Race day on-course support from our great team of Sports Backers MTT coaches
- Clinic videos
- MTT meeting tent at the post-race festival
- Invitation to the Final 20 mile supported training run (weekend of Oct. 26-27) on course with the Richmond-based MTT
Add the Virtual Marathon Training Program to your entry for $70 while registering online. Already registered for the marathon and want to add the training? Email us and we can help you add it to your entry!
Please note: If you sign up for the VCU Health Richmond Marathon, including the Virtual Marathon Training Team, and defer your entry after May 31, 2019, your Virtual Marathon Training Team registration will not defer to 2020.